- With over 27 years of real estate sales experience, I am always available to my clientele and pay close attention to every detail. Sellers, and Buyers alike, know I will be loyal to their best interests and always available to guide them through every aspect of a transaction. I take pride in my profession, my reputation, my commitment to excellence, and my company.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), providing information regarding agency relationships to both Sellers and Buyers.
- Accredited Staging Representative (ASP) focusing on the finest qualities of your home, exterior to interior.
- Recipient of many Agent-of-the-Month awards, NJ Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Awards, and other prestigious awards. Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, Board of Realtors Education Committee Chairperson, and Multiple Offer Seminar Panelist.
- Over 40 years as a Central New Jersey resident, I intimately know the communities that I service.
Each year, I collect and deliver hundreds of coats for those in need - in cooperation with New Jersey Cares and The Community Food Bank. The coats are donated by Realtors and residents from Essex, Union, and Morris Counties.
SERVING ESSEX, UNION AND MORRIS COUNTIES
I have experience in listing and selling homes in pristine condition as well as those needing TLC or total rehabilitation. My goal for Sellers is to achieve the best price in the shortest amount of time. My goal for Buyers is to match the right property with their personal "wish list". I always encourage questions and include detailed counseling and preparation regarding all the aspects of the real estate experience.
I enjoy working with first time home buyers and investors as well as transferees and those who are downsizing. I have listed, sold and leased many different types of properties in many towns. Some of my clients have selected me to represent them because of my negotiating skills and attention to detail even for towns outside my usual service area.
Buyers receive consistent information on how to research homes, attend open houses, how to prioritize their expectations, negotiating strategies, how to evaluate a home inspection report with their attorney, and many other aspects of a purchase.
I counsel Sellers on Staging: from the exterior to the interior of their homes, to best positioning of the property in the marketplace.
I am proud of my many referrals, testimonials and awards.
I attended Fiorello LaGuardia High School of Music and Art in New York City. This experience continues to be an inspiration in my life. The diversity of backgrounds, styles, cultures and neighborhoods I learned about was invaluable.
My education continued at Mannes College of Music, also in New York City. After college, I moved to my current home in New Jersey. My husband and I became partners in a custom cabinet business where I learned a lot about houses. In 1986, as the mother of 2 children in elementary school, I decided to become a Realtor. Twenty years later, my daughter Candice, joined me as a licensed Realtor.
I'm a strong believer in ongoing education. In that regard, I regularly participate in seminars, take specialized real estate courses and attend conventions.
Dont Miss a New Listing Again!
Already registered? Login
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information NOT Shared*
All content contained herein cannot be copied or used off this Web site in any way without the express written consent of the owner. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark owned by CENTURY 21 Real Estate LLC . An Equal Opportunity Company. Each office is independently owned and operated. Properties data provided through IDX with Garden State Multiple Listing Service, LLC. **All information is deemed RELIABLE but not GUARANTEED. All room sizes are approximate**